SR-12 UV In Can Stabilizer Technical Data Sheet
SR-12 is a thermal in-can-stabilizer suitable for UV inkjet inks. It exhibits the following properties:
- It provides excellent stability of finished product under normal storage conditions up to twelve months of stability without reducing the cure speed of free-radical initiated systems.
- It is readily soluble in a wide range of oligomers and monomers acrylates.
- High levels of pigment content can be achieved with lower risk of gelation
- Significantly reduce the surface shrinkage of inks after curing makes it particularly suitable for varnish making.
- Limited yellowing after curing makes it suitable for white and varnish ink formulations.
- Dosage of SR12 is dependent to amount of acrylate and double bond.
- SR12 requires oxygen to trap free radicals.
The use of proper protective equipment is recommended. Excess exposure to the product should be avoided. Wash thoroughly after handling. Store the product in a cool, dry, ventilated area away from heat and light. Unless stated, the shelf life of the product is 24 months when it is properly stored.
To Be Continued…